System Price: $24.99/month
Upfront Cost: $99.00
Contract Length: 3 years
|Wireless Alarm||Alarm Sensors||Motion Detector||Sound Alert||Control Panel||Touch Pad||Key Remote||Yard Sign||Window Decals||Smart Phone|
Protection 1 Offers Residential and Commercial Security Solutions
Contact us right now to design a system that fits your lifestyle. It’s quick and easy!
Protection 1 makes security easy to understand and easy to live with. We believe that providing you with peace of mind shouldn’t create confusion and complications or have hidden costs.
Protection 1 Company Profile
- The second largest national security company
- Over 1 million residential and business customers
- 95.5% customer service approval rating*
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- More than 60 branches nationwide, our national footprint allows us to move with you
- Not all monitoring is the same—Protection 1 utilizes dual systems that guarantee nearly 100% uptime so our customers never have to worry about system failure
Protection 1 Won’t Hook You Up and Disappear
- We invest in our customers
- We offer same-day service
- We answer the phone with real people, not computers and auto-attendants
- We do not use dealers, you deal directly with Protection 1
Protection 1 Makes Security Easy to Buy
We start out with a core system setup designed to handle both your current and future needs. Our security consultants provide what you need, within your budget. We offer the latest technology and all of the newest features you’d expect from a top-tier security provider – including web-based solutions to keep you connected at home, no matter where you are.
- Add protection based on the size of your home or your specific family needs, like a pet-friendly system or security for high value assets.
- Add enhanced monitoring features to see who’s coming or going anytime, anywhere
- We bundle packages around your home and lifestyle
See why over 1 million customers think Protection 1 is the better choice.
*Service approval ratings were taken from over 36,000 outbound calls by Protection 1 in 2009 and 2010.